By Anastasios D. Georgoulis, Alberto Gobbi, Stephen M. Howell, Lonnie E. Paulos, K. Donald Shelbourne
Grasp the very most modern medical and technical info at the complete diversity of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction options. either contained in the remarkably hassle-free published model of this specialist seek advice name and on its totally searchable website, you will find distinct assurance of hamstring, allograft and bone-tendon-bone (BTB) ACL reconstruction (including unmarried as opposed to double package deal techniques), and hamstring graft harvesting; plus fixation units, rehabilitation, revision ACLR surgical procedure, and masses extra! Surgical method movies at the bonus DVD assist you hone and refine your ability set lower than the specialist suggestions of the major professionals within the field.
- A "dream workforce" of ACL surgeons offers the complicated tips you want to conquer the hardest demanding situations during this region.
- A comparability of the whole variety of graft recommendations for ACL reconstruction makes it more straightforward to settle on the easiest procedure for every sufferer.
- State-of-the-art details at the most recent rules and technical concerns is helping you steer clear of issues.
- ‘How to' rules of post-op rehabilitation and revision ACL surgical procedure optimize sufferer end result.
- The bonus DVD is helping you hone and refine your surgical procedure below the specialist tips of a "who's who" in ACL surgical procedure.
- Access to the total contents of the booklet on-line helps you to seek advice it from any computing device and practice quick searches.
- Also to be had in an upgradeable top class on-line model together with totally searchable textual content PLUS well timed updates.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website until eventually the subsequent version is released, or until eventually the present version isn't any longer provided on the market by way of Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the subsequent version is released lower than three hundred and sixty five days after your buy, you may be entitled to on-line entry for 12 months out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the best to supply an appropriate alternative product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) should still entry to the website be discontinued.